Photo Assignment Create Special Effects from the Way Your Camera Perceives Light is here to help you explore your camera's creative controls.
To create a special effect from how your camera perceives light, press the shutter halfway down in one place and move to another place to shoot a picture, in the following way:
1. Set your camera to automatic mode.
2. Turn off the flash.
3. Sit by a window.
4. Point your camera out the window so that your entire frame is in daylight.
5. Press the shutter release halfway down.
6. Point the camera inside the room to where there is some colour or a little light (less than what was out the window).
7. Press the shutter button all the way down.
Proud of your photo assignment results ? This is
place to submit and showcase your images...
Why don't you also share with us a little bit about the story behind your photo - How did you choose the scene? Did you post-process the image (using software)? If so, what did you do?
We will showcase some of the best submissions into the photo assignment gallery.
Comments are welcomed too, it's interesting to see what others think about your photography.
Use the form below to submit your photo:
Submit your great photos and share your image story with us ...